The Dojo Magento module allows for Magento e-commerce transactions to be processed through a secure embedded iframe.
Magento 2 is a PHP-based open-source e-commerce platform used to build online stores. It is designed for large enterprises, providing advanced features and customization options for the development of online storefronts. Magento's commerce edition was acquired by Adobe Inc in 2018 and is now known as Adobe Commerce Magento Open Source is licensed under the Open Software License, so it's free to use.
Download and install the plugin
Start using the plugin by simply:
- Make sure you're set up with Magento. See the readme on GitHub for more information on system prerequisites and pre-start instructions.
- Download the Dojo plugin ZIP file.
Installing the module
Once you've opened the plugin ZIP file:
- Upload the contents of the folder to
app/code/Dojo/Payments/in the Magento root folder.
- Enable the Dojo module.
$ php bin/magento module:enable Dojo_Payments --clear-static-content
- Update Magento.
$ php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Deploy the static view files (if needed).
$ php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Configuring the payment method
You can add a new payment method using Magento Open Source.
- Login to the Magento admin panel and go to Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods.
- If the Dojo payment method does not appear in the list of the payment methods, go to System -> Cache Management and clear the Magento cache by clicking on the Flush Magento Cache button.
- Go to Payment Methods and click the Configure button next to the Dojo payment method to expand the configuration settings.
- Set Enabled to Yes.
- Set your "Gateway Username/URL" and "Gateway JWT" (also known as Legacy API keys).
- Optionally, set the rest of the settings as per your needs.
- Click the Save Config button.
Email email@example.com for any issues or problems!